Friday, January 25, 2008

Still Here

Wow. The blog is still here. I'm still here. I can't believe that the last time I posted Rachel was just starting to growl. Now she's a whirling dervish of a two-year-old, uttering entire sentences while flashing a smile capable of stopping me in my tracks. Meanwhile Anna is a tall leggy three-year-old who not only reminds me daily that she is a fairy princess but also uses that status as the reason why household rules simply do not apply to her.

For the past six weeks I have been a stay at home mother. It is much much harder than I imagined it to be, even with two relatively well-behaved girls who still nap pretty much like clockwork. I want to start writing more. I guess that's one of those statements that mean nothing anymore, a New Year's resolution type declaration: I want to start eating better. I want to get to the gym more often. We shall see if the next post comes within the next year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment